How can I grow my business?
There are many ways to grow your business from the comfort of your own home or office. Here are a few options you could consider to grow your business effectively:
- Social media is a great place to start. Create a Facebook page and/or Instagram or Twitter accounts for your business and start posting regularly to keep the page active and to keep the audience interested. This will open up more channels of communication with existing customers as well as prospects.
- People can also recommend your business by tagging you in a post. This is a fantastic way of marketing because it automatically puts you in direct contact with a prospect with the help of others.
- Ask friends and family to Like & Share your business accounts with others to reach a bigger audience quicker. Alternatively paid marketing campaigns on social media is also very effective to attract a bigger audience.
- Ask audience to review your page. This will help future prospects to see the quality of service. Approximately 80% of people make a judgement based on reviews if they find it difficult to decide between different options.
- Invest in a website for your business. A website is a sense of security and professionalism for prospects. Having a website gives you the edge you need to convince people to choose your business instead of a competitor without an official website.
- Another advantage of having your own personal website is the email addresses associated with your domain. Instead of having a free email address such as Gmail where it’s most of the time difficult to get the ideal email address because it’s already been taken you can have a personalised email address with your name followed by your domain name.
- A website is the ideal place for all your information including information about your business background, your products, services and/or staff members. Where your social media pages might limit you to a summary of the products or services you offer your website is the ideal place to display all the necessary information to the public.
- A website can also users with the directions to your business as well as contact information and trading hours.
- Creating the ideal website can be costly and time consuming. Online advertising websites like Adverts SA are ideal in these scenarios. We provide the digital marketing you need to an established network at an affordable price.
- All your business information neatly grouped together for the world to see. Users have access to your social media pages, trading hours, website link, FAQs, contact information, images, reviews and directions – just to name a few.
- Adverts SA gives you the ability to manage your business listing details whenever you want, but we also have a team available to make the required changes on request.
- You can manage your business listing and track the views, leads and reviews from anywhere.
- Interact with customers via the review functionality to encourage positive reviews and to resolve the occasional bad experiences.
What does it cost?
This is the big question on everyone’s lips. Everything comes with a price right..? Wrong – Adverts SA is FREE to use for everyone.
- Social Media accounts are free, but can cost you money if you decide to do marketing campaigns to reach a bigger audience.
- Although you can get free websites it’s not recommended. Free websites usually have very limited functionality and the URLs can be hard to memorise.
- It’s recommended to invest in a good website that will cater for all your needs and something that will be convenient for users – It will be them using it after all.
- Website prices range from R2500 for a basic modern website to R15000+ depending on the requirements
- We offer business listings for FREE on our website!
- We can also assist with the following:
- Create and manage your social media pages
- Website development
- Website hosting
- Graphic Design